The demands on retailers and wholesalers to improve performance and profit margins have never been greater.
Increased competition and consumer expectations require successful companies to deliver more with fewer resources and no margin for error. As a Business Process Outsource provider with over a decade of experience serving retailer and wholesalers of all sizes, Zoyto understands the unique fulfillment, distribution, IT and customer service needs in today’s economy. We understand that simply delivering services is not enough. Operating at ISO standards, we need to be an economical strategic solutions provider, teaming with our retail and wholesale clients to improve their entire supply chain from sourcing through returns management.
Retail and Wholesale Experience
Our approach to wholesale and retail support coordinates vendor ordering, lead-times, inventory levels, forecasting and outlet-level restock planning to prevent inventory ordering errors, transportation cost overruns, stock-outs or overstocks, and product life cycle transition problems. This helps ensure you have the right merchandise at the retail level and the best possible turnover with minimal capital requirements.
- Sourcing and Procurement using domestic and international suppliers
- Enterprise, turnkey and customized Information Technology (IT)
- Assembly, multi-leveled BOM kitting and product configuration
- Postponement Model management including delayed or customized configurations
- VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory) systems integration and management
- Freight carrier management
- Import/export coordination including customs clearance
- WMS solutions including customized inventory control of components and finished goods
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Business-to-business and business-to-consumer call center and customer
- Real-time, on-demand reporting with standard and customized report packages
- Financial services including cashiering with PCI Compliance